[ietf83-tech] Hotel Wifi sucks on ieft-hotel

Bjoern A. Zeeb bzeeb-lists at lists.zabbadoz.net
Fri Mar 23 13:43:35 PDT 2012

Hi,

at first it was great to get an address and v6 on ietf-hotel but then
things dropped and then on renew I couldn't even get an address v4 or
v6 anymore.

The fact that the hotel connectivty actually works and doesn't seem
worse than the other days makes me wonder what's going on?

Is there anything you want me to try or can you reproduce?  It's a bit
hard to diagnose with just one leg that's cut off if going there.

/bz

--
          Stop bit received. Insert coin for new address family.