[ietf83-tech] Had lost both freeradius processes (.1x was affected)

Bjoern A. Zeeb bzeeb-lists at lists.zabbadoz.net
Tue Mar 27 00:15:13 PDT 2012

Hi,

I was sitting in 6man and couldn't get on .1x.  Being in with eduroam
or ietf I checked the old freeradius on services-1/2 I had never
touched and we had lost both of them over night it seems.

I'll keep an eye on that and investigate in further details after the
WG session.

Affected SSIDs should only have been ietf.1x and ietf-1.1x.

In case there were/are any complaints, things should be good now, as I
confirmed with -a.1x quickly while writing the email.

/bz

--
          Stop bit received. Insert coin for new address family.