[ietf83-tech] Floor maps?

Chris Elliott chelliot at pobox.com
Tue Mar 27 01:12:43 PDT 2012

On Tue, Mar 27, 2012 at 9:46 AM, BREUGNOT Laurent <
lbreugnot at louvre-hotels.com> wrote:

> Hello Chris,****
>
> ** **
>
> Any improvement since yesterday ?

For many folks, yes. We have spots where things may be worse. The hotel was
unable or unwilling to give me any hotel floor maps. Having maps would help
us tune.

> ****
>
> I’ll gladly accept your offer to remove the ietf ssid afterward.

No problem. Glad to help you after all the time we've taken of your's.

> ****
>
> I had an answer last night from the TV guys, they wan’t to charge us to
> send someone and change the setup for you.****
>
> Maybe we can shift the cost we were supposed to pay to remove the SSID and
> transfer it on the TV setup, I’ll check oh that.*

Thanks.

> ****
>
> Regarding the top floors, it seems the network equipement distributing
> floors 28 to 33 is constantly failing.****
>
> Curisously, it’s located in a suite which need to be accessed to restart
> the device, and they cannot enter it all the time when it’s occupied.

Is the suite in the IETF block or is the guest otherwise known to be
attending the IETF? Maybe we can arrange access from our side.

--
Chris Elliott
chelliot at pobox.com